Speech and Drama Teacher & Speaking Coach for people who speak English as a second language
- Trinity College of London Qualified Licentiate Teacher
- Freelance online teacher for over 3 years
- Specialised in teaching speaking performance skills to people who speak English as their second language
- Courses in Master Speaking and Public Speaking
- Prepare clients for interviews and presentations
- Speaking Exam preparation for IELTS, Cambridge and Trinity GESE
- Improve conversational skills by learning the subtle things about spoken English
- Teach teachers how to teach the Master Speaking course
- Qualified National Geographic educator with University degree in Geography
- Standard English accent
- Experienced teaching hundreds of clients: from kids to specialised professional adults
- 1:1 classes and group classes available.
Improve your spoken English and Achieve your Goals
I’m an ESL Speaking Coach. My speciality is helping people with all aspects of spoken English. I help clients gain confidence and improve their speaking performance. If you want to get ahead with your career, reach the top, present to a high level then I’m able to help you improve your English speaking skills.
- Do you have a strong accent and it prevents good communication?
- Do you struggle to perform in speaking exams and it’s bringing your marks down?
- Do you need to speak English in an interview or presentation but don’t have the speaking skills nor the confidence?
- In short, you are not achieving what you are capable of because your spoken English skills are not what you need them to be….
There is a solution: an ESL Speaking Specialist Coach to boost your English speaking skills, vocal ability and confidence.
- I have focus on helping clients with there speaking performance specifically for Exams, Interviews and Public Speaking.
- I have many great lessons focused on my client’s needs.
- I’m qualified as a speech and drama teacher and experienced in all speaking skills.
- I’m online which makes classes easy to schedule around your demanding life.
- I’m flexible and approachable, if you need help with your English speaking skills, I can work with you on any project. How can I help you?
My Speaking Specialist Coaching areas of Expertise
Speaking Exam Performance
EXAM PREP: Pass your IELTS, Trinity GESE or B2 speaking exam.
IELTS, Trinity GESE and Cambridge Speaking Exams need not feel daunting. You need to know what is expected of you, how to prepare and then practice. Speaking exams can be difficult because candidates underestimate how stress will effect them and often perform poorly.
Experienced in training clients for the Cambridge A1-B2, IELTS and Trinity GESE exams.
With training, your speaking exam score can become a strong point and improve your overall score.
Master Speaking Course
MASTER SPEAKING: Speak to be heard by learning phonics and modulation.
If you have an accent that makes it hard for you to be understood or reduces your confidence, what you need is to improve your speaking skills to have good diction, pronunciation and modulation.
Learn how sounds are formed and correct pronunciation. To be effective, you also need to learn rhythm, syllables and word stress. How we say things matters too, so you need the right inflection and tone.
This is a technical skill that requires dedication and a specialised coach.
Public Speaking & Interviews
PUBLIC SPEAKING AND INTERVIEW PREP: Stand out and be the best you.
No matter what career you are pursuing, you should reach your goals and your language skills should not hold you back. There are skills to learn to make you a more effective speaker and story teller: modulation. Learn how we produce our voice and how to use it effectively.
Make yourself heard and feel confident when you speak to a crowd, at work or for an interview.
You might be full of ideas, but now it’s time to express them!
Let me introduce myself
Don’t delay. Don’t accept that your life is on hold. The world feels crazy right now. Full of uncertainty and plans for education seem to be put on hold. But don’t waste your life! Get cracking with preparing right away. It’s impossible to “cram” prepare for a speaking exam, so just do it! And do it now.
I’m a qualified Trinity College of London Speech and Drama Licentiate Teacher. I also work closely with Trinity College of London’s network of examination centres to ensure that my clients are able to do their GESE, ISE and Communication Skills exams.
Watch an example lesson
“I do read story book before but didn’t realize how pause and pitch greatly affect the outcome. The tips will definitely help in my future presentation or even a general conversation.” Caiing, Hong Kong, Master Speaking client.
“I have learnt the structure of a story this lesson and Sandra explained how to apply it very clearly with a flow diagram and a worksheet. Your lesson is amazing. Thank you:).” Sara, Hong Kong, Public Speaking & Interview Prep client.
Join my e-mail list:
Sandra Langton: ESL Speaking Coach. BSocSci, LTCL, TEFL
Get in Touch
You are welcome to email or message me.