Speech and Drama Teacher & Speaking Coach for people who speak English as a second language
Empowering people and aspiring leaders to build confidence and impact by learning public speaking, speech and drama performance techniques and communication skills in English.
You know you need to change if….
- You can’t connect with your audience at events
- No one listens to your ideas in meetings
- You don’t know how to clearly and effectively inspire people with your visions
- You feel boring when you explain your projects
- You struggle to manage your anxiety in difficult circumstances
- Your voice doesn’t match your enthusiasm
There is a solution: with my help, as an ESL Speaking Coach I can boost your English public speaking skills, vocal ability and confidence.
- 📌 You can build your vocal ability and performance
- 📌 Improve your connection with your audience
- 📌 Improve your English speaking skills
- 📌 Develop skills and techniques to help you become an effective communicator
- 📌 Overcome performance anxiety
My Public Speaking Courses include:
MASTER SPEAKING: Speak to be heard by learning phonics and effective use of your voice.
If you have an accent that makes it hard for you to be understood or reduces your confidence, what you need is to improve your speaking skills to have good diction, pronunciation and modulation.
Learn how sounds are formed and correct pronunciation. To be effective, you also need to learn rhythm, syllables and word stress. How we say things matters too, so you need the right inflection and tone. This is a technical skill that requires dedication and a specialised coach.
PUBLIC SPEAKING SKILLS: Stand out and be the best you.
No matter what career you are pursuing, you should reach your goals and your language skills should not hold you back. There are skills to learn to make you a more effective speaker and story teller: modulation. Learn how we produce our voice and how to use it effectively.
Make yourself heard and feel confident when you speak to a crowd, at work or for an interview.
You might be full of ideas, but now it’s time to express them!
Let me introduce myself
- Trinity College of London Qualified Licentiate Teacher
- Freelance online teacher for over 3 years
- Specialised in teaching speaking performance skills to people who speak English as their second language
- Courses in Master Speaking and Public Speaking
- Prepare clients for interviews and presentations
- Speaking Exam preparation for IELTS, Cambridge and Trinity GESE
- Improve conversational skills by learning the subtle things about spoken English
- Teach teachers how to teach the Master Speaking course
- Qualified National Geographic educator with University degree in Geography
- Standard English accent
- Experienced teaching hundreds of clients: from kids to specialised professional adults
- 1:1 classes and group classes available.
I look forward to meeting you. There is no better time to take positive steps to improve your life. Learning public speaking and performance skills will always benefit you!
“I do read story book before but didn’t realize how pause and pitch greatly affect the outcome. The tips will definitely help in my future presentation or even a general conversation.” Caiing, Hong Kong, Master Speaking client.
“I have learnt the structure of a story this lesson and Sandra explained how to apply it very clearly with a flow diagram and a worksheet. Your lesson is amazing. Thank you:).” Sara, Hong Kong, Public Speaking & Interview Prep client.